Youth who are enrolled in 4-H have the opportunity to participate in 4-H clubs, projects and camps. In addition to learning new skills and information, they can take leadership roles at the club, county and state level. They can receive recognition in the form of Clover Awards and scholarships.
Young people in 4-H:
- Report better grades, higher levels of academic competence, and an elevated level of engagement at school.
- Are nearly two times more likely to plan to go to college
- Are more likely to pursue future courses in a career in science, engineering, or computer technology.
- How to join 4-H - Enrollment & Club List
- Events, Camps & Activities
- Awards, Recognition & Forms
- Youth Leadership
- St Johns County 4-H Newsletters
- 4-H Food Demonstration Video
3125 Agricultural Center Dr., St. Augustine, FL 32092
Adobe Reader is required to read a PDF document. If you do not have this program, download it for free.